Our site is reader-supported. When you buy a product via our links, we may earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Read full disclosure here.
Table of Contents
- About The Brand.
- Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream.
- My Honest Review On Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream.
- In Conclusion.
- What I Like About Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream.
- What I Dislike About Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream.
- Possible Questions & Answers.
My skincare moisturizing game is on fleek. I don’t joke with moisturizing my skin, because I know the benefits that come with loading the skin with intense hydrating and moisturizing skincare products.
Due to the benefits that come with adequately moisturizing the skin, I tour around moisturizers, using different kinds of skin care moisturizers that entices my spirit. My moisturizer collection is massive, but to mention a few, I have used, The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factor + HA, Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream, Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer, COSRX Advanced All In One Cream, Aveeno Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream, CeraVe and Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, etc.
In this review, I’ve decided to share my candid experience from yet another new moisturizer named Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream, which I’ve used for two (2) weeks, both morning (AM) and night (PM).
Keep reading to learn from my experience with this Korean moisturizer.
About The Brand.
Isntree is a Korean skincare brand, founded in January 2012. This Korean skincare brand is responsible for the good skin-health of so many individuals. As they produce quality and skin-safe skincare products using natural, safe and healthy skincare ingredients, to address numerous skin concerns and preserve one’s natural beauty, without actually digging a whole in your pocket.
Adding to that, Isntree brand is completely cruelty-free. They don’t test finished products or ingredients on animals, and neither do their suppliers or any third-parties. They also don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law.
Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream.
A super lightweight moisturizer, made in Korea, infused with skin hydrating, moisturizing, soothing and nourishing skincare ingredients to bountifully supply the skin with intense moisture, without actually feeling too heavy on the skin, or leaving the skin feeling greasy.
Similar to the Hada Labo Premium Hyaluronic Lotion, Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream also contains five (5) different types of hyaluronic acid derivatives, consisting of different molecular sizes (high, middle and low molecular) to provide and ensure adequate skin hydration.
The prominent skincare ingredients used in the formulation of this moisturizer, will be briefly explained below.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A sugar molecule that occurs naturally in the skin. It’s found in the fluids in the eyes and joints. It acts as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues. In skincare, hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the atmosphere to hydrate the skin surface, giving your skin that satisfactory hydration effect without leaving behind a greasy feeling.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This is a derivative of hyaluronic acid. It’s a salt form or version of HA which has a low molecular weight. It’s small enough to penetrate the epidermis, or top layer of the skin. In turn, it can improve hydration from the underlying skin layers.
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer: This is non-animal derived hyaluronic acid, also known as “3D hyaluronic acid”, which is derived from sugar for replenishing skin of lost moisture and hydration.
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid (Nano Hyaluronic Acid): This is also a lower molecular version which is chemically extracted from hyaluronic acid. As regards to having small molecular weight, this form of HA, also penetrates deep into the skin dermis to supply intense hydration.
- Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate: A hyaluronic acid derivative. Known to have a very low molecular weight which enables it penetrate deep in to the skin layers, to intensely hydrate it, thus reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles, fine lines and improves skin elasticity.
- Sodium PCA: PCA stands for Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid. It’s found naturally in our skin and a part of the “natural moisturizing factors” (NMF). The sodium salt form of PCA is an important skin-identical ingredient and great natural moisturizer that helps the skin to hold onto water and stay nicely hydrated.
- Squalane: A skin-naturally occurring plant derived or hydrogenated oil which is used in its pure form or in cosmetic formulations for moisturizing, hydrating and soothing the skin. This light-weight oil mimics our natural skin oil, which means when it’s applied on the skin, the skin recognizes it and takes it as its own.
- Licorice Extract: A plant extract (with botanical name: glycyrrhiza glabra) also spelled as liquorice. This root extract has been used for years for its medicinal and healing properties. Aside from its medicinal qualities, licorice extract also exhibits skin-brightening potentials as it delivers antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects to help fade dark spots when applied topically on the skin.
- Chamomile: A medicinal herb, known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It contains the terpenoids chamazulene and bisabolol, both of which show great anti-inflammatory action in animal studies.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract: Its main active is rosmarinic acid, a potent antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory component. It also has anti-bacterial, astringent and toning properties.
- Green Tea: One of the most researched natural ingredients that contains the superstar actives called catechins. It has proven antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and anticarcinogenic properties.
- Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters: These are essential fatty acids from the jojoba plant, broken down by water to form a new complex with properties different from the original source. An analogy of this process is the way humans digest food to turn it into energy.
Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream comes in blue-coloured tube packaging, well packaged and sealed. The tube packaging enables convenient-product-usage. All you have to do is apply pressure to dispense the product for topical application.
Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream has a super lightweight texture, that glides effortlessly on the skin, and absorbs quickly without leaving any greasy residue behind. The hydration and moisturization feeling is intense, while not leaving the skin feeling heavy, or greasy. This makes it very recommended for all skin types, more especially people with oily skin.
Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream comes in a 100ml tube size.
Water, Methylpropanediol, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Betaine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating), Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid (hydrating), Centella Asiatica Extract (healing), Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (antioxidant), Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer (hydrating), Sodium PCA (hydrating), Phytosqualane (moisture), Isostearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Hyaluronic Acid (hydrating), Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating), Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Ethylcellulose, Propanediol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
My Honest Review On Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream.
Prior to purchasing Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream, I made an intense research about it on YouTube, to ensure its texture is lightweight, because I personally love lightweight moisturizers, because of my oily skin nature, I detest skincare products that will make my skin feel heavy or weighed-down. As a result of this, I became a huge fan of weightless hydration.
After my research was completed, I was fully convinced to go for this hyaluronic acid-based lightweight moisturizer. So, I hit the store, made the purchase, used it for two (2) weeks, both AM and PM, and the result was just fantastic.
Not only did my skin felt the weightless hydration I craved for, but also appeared glowy, dewy, plump and supple every time I applied it.
When applied at night before bed time, I wake up with a baby skin. Face so smooth and plump as a baby’s buttocks.
The most joyous thing is, not only did it absorb so fast without leaving any greasy residue behind, or leave the skin feeling tacky, but also did not experience any irritation or breakouts of any sort.
Irritation or breakouts is my most feared factor when it comes to skincare, in fact, instead of me breaking out from a product, I rather prefer it not work at all.
Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream served its promised-purpose without irritating my skin, and that’s what really matters to me. I wholeheartedly recommend this moisturizer for anyone seeking to enjoy weightless, but intense hydration and moisturization.
Regardless your skin type, Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream is very much suitable for you, (especially those with oily skin, like mine), as this lightweight moisturizer offers weightless, but intense hydration to the skin, which makes it suitable for all skin types – especially oily skin. But do well to perform a patch test prior to commencing full product application, because skin type differs, as a result of this, personal experiences will differ too.
My experience with Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream was a great one. This hydration and moisturization feeling was intense, thus keeping my skin well hydrated all day and night long, without feeling greasy or weighed-down. This is the experience I’ve always craved for from a moisturizer and this particular hyaluronic acid based moisturizer lived up to the potentials promised. I wholeheartedly recommend this moisturizer.
What I Like About Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream.
- Comes well packaged and sealed.
- Super lightweight and super moisturizing.
- Comes in a tube packaging to encourage easy product dispensing.
- Contains no skin-harmful or toxic ingredients. Learn how to read skincare ingredients list labels.
- Completely cruelty-free
- Completely fragrance-free
What I Dislike About Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream.
- I have no dislike about this moisturizer.
Possible Questions & Answers.
Q: How Did You Use Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream?
A: After cleansing my skin with my ZapZyt Acne Wash Cleanser, I plunge ahead with my other routine skincare products, then lastly, I apply a generous amount of Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream, while I gently massage it till fully absorbed.
Disclaimer: This is a personal experience with Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream, you may have a whole different experience as skin type differs, so as result differs too.