Our site is reader-supported. When you buy a product via our links, we may earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Read full disclosure here.
Table of Contents
- 1. Pure NanoSteamer Large 3-in-1 Nano Ionic Facial Steamer – Best Overall.
- 2. Villsure Nano Ionic Moisturizing Face Steamer – Best Budget.
- 3. Vanity Planet Aira Ionic Facial Steamer – Best Value.
- 4. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Pro Facial Steamer – Best Splurge.
- 5. Panasonic Spa-Quality Facial Steamer – Best Ionic.
- 6. Facial Steamer Nano-Ionic Face Steamer – Best Travel Friendly.
- 7. Newbealer 3-in-1 Nano Ionic Facial Steamer – Best Duel Mist Function.
- How To Use Facial Steamers At-Home The Right Way.
- Possible Questions & Answers.
How would you feel to have your own facial steamer and enjoy your SPA at-Home? Fascinating right? Of course it is.
Facial steamers helps keeps our skin in good condition and when the pores are congested or clogged this at-home steaming tool may be your holy grail.
When used correctly this SPA steaming tool softens skin surface to help remove dead skin cells, dirt, oil and makeup remnant, naturally deep cleanses the pores to purify the skin, boosts blood circulation, prevents the signs of aging, opens the pores – thereby helps your skin better absorb skincare ingredients, reduces acne (blackheads/whiteheads), allows you to forget the stress of the day for a while and adds moisture to your room so acts as a humidifier.
Facial steamers also plays a good role to your health, as it provides help for the sinuses. Steam therapy or steam inhalation is a widely popular treatment for getting relief from cold symptoms or sinus infections, curtail sinusitis attack and discomfort.
So, are you tired of congested pores, blackheads and acne? Then try one of these best facial steamers.
1. Pure NanoSteamer Large 3-in-1 Nano Ionic Facial Steamer – Best Overall.
Get the best steaming result with this true ionic steaming-machine and one of the best facial steamers that worths buying. It’s called 3-in-1 because, it doubles as a powerful humidifier and has a built in towel warming chamber to deliver an adequate steaming effect to the pores thereby increasing the effectiveness of your favorite beauty creams, serums and masks. This at-home spa combines a traditional heating element with an ionic plate to produce negatively charged ions while you steam.
With a Larger water reservoir for up to 30 minutes makes you enjoy a longer facial steaming session which travels to the deeper layers of your skin through ionic channeling. It also features 3 unique modes that can be set easily with its convenient dial. And oh, it also comes with A 5 piece stainless steel skin extractor tools to physically squeeze the clogged pores to extract impurities (whiteheads & blackheads) in the pores.
- With larger reservoir.
- Longer running time.
- 3-in-1 At-home facial steamer.
- Power cord and user manual.
- Comes with 5 piece stainless skin extractor tools.
2. Villsure Nano Ionic Moisturizing Face Steamer – Best Budget.
Want to lay your hands on a facial steamer but you don’t have enough cash in your pocket? Worry no more as we’ve made a good budget-friendly choice for you. This ionic moisturizing facial steamer delivers warm mist into the deepest layer of the pores to unclog pores by dissolving excessive sebum and impurities congested in the pores, improve skin metabolism and also deliver potential antioxidants benefits to the skin (if you introduced an ingredient into your steamer).
- Ionic fine mist.
- 30s fast steam producing
- Comes with 2 PC’s make-up puff.
- Small tank capacity.
3. Vanity Planet Aira Ionic Facial Steamer – Best Value.
Taking a glance at this product presents its valuation as also one of the best facial steamer on the market. This detoxifying steamer emits therapeutic steamer made of nano-sized water molecules which instantly goes to work by hydrating and softening the skin’s surface to detoxify, clear skin pores and stimulate circulation regardless your skin type.
- Convenient usage.
- Detoxifies the pores.
- Includes 85ml water tank.
- My not be suitable for everyone’s budget.
4. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Pro Facial Steamer – Best Splurge.
If you’re seeking to splurge your money on a quality product, then you can settle for this splurge-worthy facial steamer. This luxurious skincare steamer features micro-steam technology that hydrates and purifies the skin in one simple approach. Built in light-weight, in a portable design with a wide nozzle for full steam coverage. You’ll get to enjoy the dewy and soothing mist on your face with a cleared pores and clarified complexion in 9 minutes.
- Unchallenging to use.
- Lightweight and portable design.
- Delivers micro-steam technology.
- With wide nozzle for full steam coverage.
- Fragile water container (handle with care).
5. Panasonic Spa-Quality Facial Steamer – Best Ionic.
Ionic facial steamers tend the penetrate the skin more deeper to deliver intense moisture and soothing, unlike regular facial steamer. Enjoy home facial steaming with this product, which emits ultra-fine nano ionic steam to moisturize and promote deep pore cleansing and soothing.
- Trouble-free usage
- Compact design.
- One-Touch operation.
- 6-Minute steam cycle.
- Penetrates 10 times more deeper than regular steam.
- Expensive (but worths your money).
- Fragile water re-filler (handle with care).
6. Facial Steamer Nano-Ionic Face Steamer – Best Travel Friendly.
This transportable and also one of the best facial steamers makes you not only enjoy your SPA at home but also anywhere else, be it in your office, in your car, somewhere on vacation, etc. This easy-to-use and portable facial steamer emits ultra-fine micro-steam directly into the deeper layer of your skin to ensure you get the best steaming experience ever to gives you good relief and relaxation.
- Lightweight & portable design.
- Comes with stainless extractor tools.
7. Newbealer 3-in-1 Nano Ionic Facial Steamer – Best Duel Mist Function.
Rejuvenate your skin, soothe irritation and sweat out those toxins with this steamer. All you need to do is flip a switch and wait 30 seconds for the water to heat up. Just place your face in front of the steam nozzle and relax. This facial steamer features hot and cool mist; that is to say, you can enjoy the effect of both hot and cool mist.
Hot mist helps to open pores for deep cleansing and moisturizing skin while cool mist helps to shrink pores for leaving moisture inside the skin and sooth your face. Also have Essential oil diffuser-small basket inside for adding in dried flowers, essential oil and herbs.
It also comes with a manual cleansing brush to gently and deeply cleanse your skin pores. You don’t have to worry about irritation as this brush comes with ultra-soft bristles. Experience At-home products with professional results with this facial steamer.
- 3-in-1 hydration solution.
- Comes with manual cleansing brush.
How To Use Facial Steamers At-Home The Right Way.
There isn’t any much hassle involved. All you have to do is simply follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Take off all traces of makeup using a makeup remover. If your makeup is waterproof, use waterproof makeup remover then.
- Step 2: Double cleanse your face using oil-based facial cleanser and again with a water-based cleanser. This is to get rid of stubborn pore-clogging impurities and excessive oil.
- Step 3: Fill the tank of your facial steamer with distilled water or purified water. Resist the urge of using ordinary or tap water. Your tap water contains minerals, which you’ll steam onto your face if you use it in this way. These same minerals can clog your machine over time, too.
- Step 4: once your facial steamer tank has been filled with distilled or purified water. Turn it on, while you place your face at the nozzle and relax. You can as well use a towel to cover your head to ensure targeted mist to your face.
You can also add essential oils to your steamer to enjoy their potentials benefits to your skin.
- Step 5: As a first timer, you have to start steaming technique with ease. Sit in front of your steamer nozzle for two minutes, then check your skin in the mirror. If it feels okay, then steam for up to 9 minutes. Stop if it starts to irritate your face.
Of course, your steamer will come with instructions and time parameters, too.
- Step 6: Once steaming is done. Take advantage of your opened pores by applying skincare products for easy penetration.
- Step 7: Then finish up with a moisture-rich moisturizer to seal in moisture into your pores.
Possible Questions & Answers.
Q: Is facial steamers suitable for all skin types?.
A: Yes. Facial steaming has proven benefits for improving the appearance of your skin’s texture, but must be performed correctly on the right temperature to reap its benefits. Although facial steamers are already or automatically set in the right temperature to suit all skin types, so you absolutely have nothing to worry about. Just turn on your steaming machine and enjoy the intense hydration, deep pore cleansing and relaxation mood.
Q: How often should I steam my face?.
A: Steam your face once or twice a week for the best results. Limit each steaming session to around 10 minutes to avoid irritating your skin.
Q: How often do I have to clean my facial steamer?.
A: You can clean your facial steamer twice or thrice a week if you use it every day. But if you use once a week you can clean twice monthly.
Q: How can i clean my facial steamer?.
A: If you use your facial steamer everyday, especially if you’re an Esthetician or you own and manage a spa, then follow the guidelines below to clean your facial steamer.
How To Clean Your Facial Steamer.
Daily Cleaning Tips.
- Step 1: Empty the water out of the jar at the end of the every night to allow the jar to dry completely before using again.
- Step 2: Clean the rubber rim that’s located around the rim of the jar nightly to ensure no bacteria or mineral deposits have been planted there.
- Step 3: Refill the steamer with fresh, distilled water before each client or before each use of the steamer. Never use the same water two days in a row; this enforces minerals to build up.
- Step 4: Turn the steamer on to warm up before each client or before each time you use the steamer.
- Step 5: Disinfect the body of the facial steamer everyday, especially the controls as well as the steamer arm.
Monthly Cleaning Tips.
- Step 1: Add 2 tablespoons of white vinegar or lemon juice to the glass jar and fill the jar with distilled water. You may need more vinegar if the mineral deposits are noticeable.
- Step 2: Turn on the steamer and allow it to heat up to steaming temperature, but do not turn on the ozone while doing this.
- Step 3: Let the steamer run for 4-5 minutes and then turn it off. And then let it cool off for about 30 minutes.
- Step 4: Wipe down the heating element as well as the exposed metal surfaces with a clean cloth, this is removing the mineral deposits and mineral build-ups.
- Step 5: Empty the jar and refill it with clean, fresh distilled water. Steam the machine again for 4-5 minutes and then let it soak for about 30 minutes again.
Q: Can I use essential oils in my facial steamer?
A: Yes. Essential oils contains anti-oxidants, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. When used in your facial steamer, your steamer-machine sends them deep into your pores to deliver their potentials.
UP NEXT: These Essential Oil Diffusers Will Spice Up Your Day & Make Your Space Scent Like A Rose Garden.
Like what you just read? Then you'll love to like our Facebook page. Don't forget to follow us on Instagram. You can as well be a Beautysparker by joining our Facebook group, for discussions on skincare.