Our site is reader-supported. When you buy a product via our links, we may earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Read full disclosure here.
Table of Contents
- What Is Asantee Papaya And Honey Lightening Herbal Soap Made Of?
- Why I Love Using Papaya Soaps And Why You Should Use Them Too.
- My Reviews On Asantee Papaya And Honey Lightening Herbal Soap.
- The Texture.
- The Scent
- What’s The Full Ingredients List?
- What I Like About This Soap
- What I Don’t Like About This Soap
- Where Can I Buy Asantee Papaya And Honey Lightening Herbal Soap?
My love for papaya soaps is out of this world. I have always loved using papaya soaps. Not only because they deeply exfoliates and cleanses but also lightens up the skin and get rid of dark spots and hyperpigmentations.
I have been using Asantee Papaya and Honey Lightening Herbal Soap for quite some time now, and I can testify the goodness of this soap. ?.
What Is Asantee Papaya And Honey Lightening Herbal Soap Made Of?
This luxurious handmade herbal soap is enriched with natural ingredients, such as papaya extract, Q10 antioxidant, Vitamin C, vitamin E, coconut palm oil, AHA, collagen and honey.
Papaya extract has been used in Asia for centuries to lighten and soften the skin.
Why I Love Using Papaya Soaps And Why You Should Use Them Too.
Papaya has nutrients to promote healthier skin. Papaya soap is rich in vitamin C, an antioxidant that can reduce irregular pigmentation and stimulate collagen production.
The soap also contains vitamin A, another important nutrient for the skin. It promotes the production of new skin cells, and help reduce dark spots, blemishes, and scars.
My Reviews On Asantee Papaya And Honey Lightening Herbal Soap.
Like I meantioned earlier, I love papaya soaps, I have used alot of brands.
I decided to purchase Asantee Papaya and Honey Lightening Soap because of its raving reviews online — and I thought to myself why don’t i give it a try??. No harm in trial right?
I’ve been using this soap for 3 months now and you know what? I’m already in love. This soap really does what it says. It deeply but mildly exfoliates and cleanses the skin, you’re going to love the feeling. Infact the feeling is satisfying. The papaya and honey scent is so good, you may want to eat it. It leaves your bathroom scenting luxurious with a charming scent.?
Asantee Papaya and Honey Lightening Herbal Soap really brightened my skin, I started seeing significant difference in my skintone after using for 2 weeks, and after 3 months of usage i’m already pleased with my skintone. This soap also got rid of some little acne on my cheek, it dried them up at once. And you know what? The acne never left a scar behind.
Normal when I treat an acne it must leave a scar behind, but with asante papaya herbal soap it never occurred ?. My face is literally glowing and smooth.
The soap lathers richly and creamy. You don’t really have to use much, unless you want a foamy bathroom.
The soap scents like heaven. It has a natural and tropical scent, it smells organic and fruity. You may want to eat it, lol.
What’s The Full Ingredients List?
Ingredients: Coconut palm oil, Sodiumhidroxide solution, Papaya extract, Q10, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, AHA.
What I Like About This Soap
- It’s 100% organic and natural.
- It lightens the skin.
- It deep cleanses the skin.
- It mildly and deeply exfoliates the skin.
- It smells charming and nice.
- It lathers richly and nicely.
What I Don’t Like About This Soap
- If you’re new to this soap, it may be a little harsh, (with slight tingling) especially if you have a sensitive skin. But don’t worry, your skin will adjust and get used to it, all you have to do is use a good moisturizer after using this soap. You can read our review best facial moisturizer & body moisturizer.
- Because the soap lathers richly, so it may not really last that much. Unless you use economically.
- Because of its orange colour, this soap may stain your bathroom. But not to worry, the stain isn’t permanent. It washes away after bathing.
Where Can I Buy Asantee Papaya And Honey Lightening Herbal Soap?
You can buy from Amazon
- Click Here to buy 1 pack
- Click Here to buy 3 packs
- Click Here to buy 6 packs
- Click Here to buy in Wholesale (25 packs)
Possible Questions And Answers.
Q: How Long Can The Soap Last?
A: The soap can last for approximately 2-3 weeks.
Q: Does the soap dries out the skin?
A: Yes. But not extremely, it mildly exfoliates, which leaves your skin a bit dry. That’s why you need to use a moisturizer after using the soap.
Q: Is this soap organic and natural?
A: Yes, this soap is 100% organic and natural with no synthetic chemicals and harmful substances.
Q: Where is this soap made?
A: Asantee Papaya and Honey Lightening Herbal Soap is made in Thailand.
Q: Do I need to use sunscreen while using this soap?
A: Yes ofcourse, this soap contains natural skin brightening and lightening ingredient. You need to apply sunscreen before stepping out to shield your skin from the dangerous UV rays of the sun, so as to prevent the occurrence of sunburn and hyperpigmentation.
Q: Is this soap just a facial soap or can I use it as a body soap as well?
A: You can use this soap for both face and body.
Q: Is this soap suitable for all skin types?
A: Yes. It’s all natural and organic. However individuals with sensitive skin will experience a slight tingling and burning sensation at first use. But with continual usage the skin will adjust and get used to it. Just ensure you don’t leave it on the skin for too long, and also ensure to moisturize the skin after using the soap.
- Also Read: 5 Best Kojic Acid Soap for Skin Lightening.
- 5 Best Exfoliating and Lightening Soaps (Reviews)